Commentary added in our Surrey Studio
Portable KA-Sat seen here at 7,000ft in Italian mountains...
Preparing the fleet of LiveU LU600
Remote Production allows the number of personel and amount of equipment travelling to site to be dramatically reduced; with only camera operators and small production team on-site. Each camera operator streams their feeds back to our MCR control centre in Surrey; and from there we can add graphics, live replay, and handle all the technical aspects of live broadcasting.
Our remote production services enable full HD remote productions of any size; ranging from single camera to a large multi-camera OB. There is no compromise to the excellent high standards of production that are achieved versus traditional Outside Broadcast (OB).
No longer is an Outside Broadcast Vehicle required on-site, and because your operators are un-tethered, they can roam, get player interviews, travel on team buses, and gather more content without having to worry about RF, range, etc.
For both live streaming and broadcast this is a huge step forward:
Increase Sustainability by reducing crew's travel, shipping and on-site requirements. Let's save the planet!
Centralise Resources by having the same team at our MCR, gives consistency regardless of the event's location
Happier Crew by not requiring your team to be away from home on longer projects, and offering a better working environment
Reach Further and access markets, events and audiences that weren't financially viable in the past
Effortlessly Scale with our team providing the complete modular solution for all of your projects, regardless of the scale
Achieve More by reducing costs of OB, higher production value and more flexibility can be offered for the same budget
WilkieTV have used this technique on corporate, music and sporting events throughout the past few years. Our experienced engineers are on-hand to discuss your requirements and deploy the perfect solution to meet your requirements.
Some of the technologies we offer as part of our Remote Production MCR:
- LiveU Bonded 4G Celluar technology feeds full quality video back from site, using HD HEVC transmission
- Tracking Vehicles such as motorbikes, drones and helicopters can be easily integrated
- Return Video for bringing low-latency feeds back to site for return video, commentators, LED screens or for sports presentation
- Two-Way Links using SkypeTX we can offer live links, PiP interviews and bring in additional remote content from elsewhere
- Live Replay such as EVS or 3Play allow live-action replay, recording and replaying interviews or creation of real-time highlight reels
- Graphics and Interactivity as well as basic on-screen graphics, lower thirds and scores; we can offer social media integration to enhance interactivity with your audience
- Hotheads & Robotic Cameras can be fully remotely managed, including remote camera control and PTZ operation for specific or special camera shots
You might also be interested in reading about: