We are geared up to stream any event, any size, worldwide. We have two broadcast kits which we designed, built and operate in-house.
Live Streaming is great for…
- Live Events, create an unforgettable experience with live video and integrated social media
- Product Launches, reach a world-wide audience with your product or service launch
- Conferences/Webinars, eliminate travelling for delegates and increase engagement
- Fashion Shows, demonstrate your latest gear to every fashion critic world-wide
- Live Music/Concerts, play to an audience of millions, engage every fan
- Live Sports, allow fans to follow their teams and give support wherever they go
- …and much much more!, find out how we can benefit your bespoke event
Ultra-Portable OB Kits offer many advantages over traditional broadcast trucks:
- Cost Effective, less kit and crew simply means lower cost
- Quick Setup, everything is plug-and-play, we can be up and running in less than 60 minutes!
- Simplicity, no huge logistics nightmare to worry about
- Space Saving, we can multi-cam OB from just one rack, anywhere in your venue
- Portability, no parking or huge vans required, everything can fit in a car – slashing transport costs
- Expandable and Modular, all systems are expandable and can add extra features without compromising on the benefits of portable OB
- Shorter Cable Runs, less disruption and rigging time, less places for something to go wrong
Wilkie TV Ltd’s portable production units are designed and engineered in-house to provide a flexible, modular and reliable solution at great value. Each of our platforms supports add-ons to increase the already vast features we can offer. This includes racking and vision control, digital sound desks, solid-state recorder units and auto-cue/presenter talkback interfaces.
Our Live Streaming platform uses a tried-and-tested Content Delivery Network with support for 10,000s of viewers on Windows, Mac and Mobile Devices (including iOS and Android!). We can provide embedded players, with your branding, or host your event on our own live portal. Players can integrate chatrooms, event information, Twitter streams and we can also support flexible Pay-Per-View and On-Demand services.
Get Your Message Out There!