WilkieTV has designed, built and operated a fleet of five HD Outside Broadcast Kits, nicknamed "The WilkieBox". We also have a further two OB support kits to extend the features offered for the largest of events. All of our broadcast kits can be teamed up with one of our ATEM 1M/E Broadcast Panel (Operator Consoles). Find out more about our fly-away OB solutions here.
Cameras and Grip
We stock a variety of cameras and accessories suitable for all types of production, including:
- Blackmagic Cinema Camera - a professional 'DSLR' look for promos & film
- Canon XF-305 HD Cameras - perfect for shoulder-mount or handheld use
- Sony NEX-EA50EH HD Cameras - ideal for pre-recorded shoots or event capture out and about
- Canon C300 HD Camera - suitable for more cinemagraphic shoots
- JVC GY-HM200E Handheld Cameras - handheld 4K video cameras for ultra-portable or documentary work
- Blackmagic Micro Studio 4K Cameras - great for fixed shots or extreme angles on live events
- Robotic "Hot-Head" Q-Ball HD Cameras - unobtrusive angles where an operator just can't fit
- Selection of GoPro Action Cameras and Bullet Mini-Cams - for harsh environments such as under-water or in/on vehicles
- Manfrotto 504HDV Fluid Heads/Tripods
- Selection of monopods and smaller tripods
- Manfrotto Magic Arms c/w Super Clamps
Available on request we can also provide a jib, dolly/track and PoleCam with or without operator.
All of our camera equipment integrates with our broadcast kits and some options provide remote racking and tally support, including over fiber.
Our custom graphics solution offers multi-channel graphics playout and overlay, all incorporated into every WilkieBox. The operator can use our graphics system to play pre-recorded VT clips, overlay lower-third or full-screen graphics and play stings/transitions.
The control architecture allows multiple controllers to interact with the playout server, and can accept a variety of data-feeds for automated graphics/timing information on-screen including RSS, XML and JSON data-sources.
The system accepts most major file-formats for direct playout without requiring transcoding, enabling additional content to be imported during a live show!
Live Action Replay and EVS
Really add value to a production by offering "the next step" to your viewer. Capture game-winning moves and high energy action from multiple angles with one of our professional live action replay solutions.
The NewTek 3Play 425 offers 4 input channels so the operator can choose multiple sources for slow-mo and live action replay, enhancing a production by offering the best view for spectators and viewers.
The 3Play can be provided with or without operator, Contact Us for more information and pricing.